Thursday, September 20, 2012

All Paths Lead Back to the Self

I am on the journey back to myself, navigating my chosen path with a knowing that it will lead me to where I intended to go. I cannot see the end of the path, or my ultimate destination, but I trust in the spiritual energy that sustains and animates my existence. It has never guided me wrong because it has knowledge beyond the material realm and can see the broader scope of my travels. My energetic essence, my spirit, cannot lead me astray because it exists in a realm beyond duality, beyond the concepts of right and wrong. Thus, there are no right or wrong paths because every path leads back to the Self. It would be futile for one to criticize the path of another when they both share a common fate, which is continual evolution on a personal and spiritual level. It is a persistent fate because one is constantly becoming himself or herself with every passing moment. There is an innate desire for the human being to express a greater aspect of the Self, especially when one becomes aware of the power to create a meaningful existence, a reality of purpose. Thus, one will look for a path that is consistent with the stirrings of the Soul. Even if there are occasional regressions towards paths that are not the ultimate expression of an individual’s inner truth, it will still be an important path to take as one awakens to the conditions of his or her reality. The individual will then make the necessary changes by choosing a different path, a path that is a manifestation of one’s progression as a human being. This continual state of becoming, of making choices and walking higher paths, ensures that a person is able to creatively display greater realities while simultaneously aligning with the True Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment